Forming Scrum Teams
- Form cross-functional teams with diverse skills to tackle various aspects of product development.
- Teams should be self-organizing and empowered to make decisions.
Creating and Refining the Product Backlog
- Collaborate with stakeholders to capture and refine requirements in the Product Backlog.
- Prioritize items based on value and adapt as insights emerge.
Sprint Planning and Commitment
- Collaborate in Sprint Planning to determine what can be accomplished in the upcoming sprint.
- Define a clear sprint goal to guide the team's work.
Daily Scrum and Communication
- Hold Daily Scrums for quick synchronization and addressing impediments.
- Focus on sharing progress, fostering collaboration, and maintaining transparency.
Sprint Review and Feedback
- Engage stakeholders during the Sprint Review to gather feedback and adjust the Product Backlog.
- Adapt based on feedback to maximize value in subsequent sprints.
Sprint Retrospective and Adaptation
- Reflect on the sprint's successes and areas for improvement during the Sprint Retrospective.
- Implement changes to enhance team processes, collaboration, and productivity.
- Leverage frameworks like Scrum of Scrums or Nexus for scaling Scrum to multiple teams.
- Maintain transparency and alignment across teams while preserving Scrum's core principles.