- Assemble teams with diverse skills to promote self-sufficiency and flexibility.
- Encourage continuous learning and cross-training to enhance collaboration.
- Set fixed time limits for Scrum events to promote predictability and focused discussions.
- Adhere to time constraints to ensure efficiency and effective communication.
Transparency and Visibility
- Maintain transparent processes, artifacts, and progress to build trust among team members and stakeholders.
- Visualize work using tools like task boards and burndown charts.
Empirical Process Control
- Embrace empiricism by making decisions based on observation, inspection, and adaptation.
- Use feedback to refine processes and optimize results.
Collaboration and Self-Organization
- Foster a collaborative environment where team members collectively make decisions.
- Encourage self-organization to empower teams to determine how work is accomplished.
Empowered Product Owner
- Empower the Product Owner with authority and information to make timely decisions.
- Collaborate with the team to define and refine requirements.
Servant Leadership of Scrum Master
- Embrace the Scrum Master's role as a servant leader who facilitates and supports the team.
- Help the team identify and address impediments while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.